Structure Home Insulation System
Structure® Home Insulation System™ Siding is an exclusive combination of vinyl siding technologies and high-performance foam that wraps your home in a continuous blanket of insulation, keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer. Highly impact resistant and easy to maintain, the wide panels look and feel like traditional wood siding. See the brochure for the full-color assortment.
100% Virtual Consultation & Quote
- Insulated – High insulating power lowers energy bills, shrinks your carbon footprint, and reduces noise. Expanded Polystyrene Foam insulation and rigid substrate add strength, improve impact resistance, and increase the R-value of exterior walls, helping save energy year-round
- Very Strong – Dent resistant with up to 300% more impact resistance than standard vinyl
- Versatile – Available in a variety of styles in wide panels and extra-long lengths for a seamless look, even on larger homes
- Exceptional Curb Appeal – Beautiful detailed cedar texture with a deep shadow line to make your home stand out
- Low Maintenance – Doesn’t require painting so you can spend more time enjoying your home, not maintaining it
- Patented T3-LOK® Panel Locking System – Panels grip together for fast, easy installation – uniquely designed lock tightens under pressure so siding stays put even in challenging weather conditions
- Exclusive Hang-Tough™ Technology – Boosts durability so panels are more resistant to cracking, impact and thermal distortion. As an added benefit, rich color resides throughout the panel – virtually eliminating the appearance of nicks and minor surface scratches.
- Duranyl 5000® Protection System – Proprietary technology adds extra UV protection to our deepest, most vivid colors, and protections colors against hard elements and maximizes long-term weatherability
- Sustainable Formula – sustainable and recyclable for a better, eco-friendly choice
- VIP Limited Lifetime Warranty – Premium guarantee of lasting quality and peace of mind (see warranty for complete details.)